I have been tutoring ever since I finished my GCSE's at 16 and I have always found developing students’ ability, and seeing them improve in exams, to be a hugely rewarding experience.
I have successfully prepared 7+, 8+, 11+ & 13+ students towards the top independent schools including Harrow, Uppingham, Eton, The Royal Hospital School and CRGS to name a few. I have also prepared many GCSE students in Maths, English, History & Sciences through yearlong weekly programmes to bespoke 'crash course' revision courses. In addition, I also assist A Level History and Economic students who are writing their UCAS personal statements and completing coursework.
Most recently, I write and deliver online tuition courses for Ivy Education to great success, consistently receiving excellent feedback.
Areas of Expertise
- School entrance exams (7+, 8+, 11+ & 13+)
- GCSE (Maths, English, History, Sciences)
- A Level (History and Economics)
- University of Exeter - History (BA Hons) – 2:1
- Ipswich School - A-Levels – Economics (A*), Maths (A), History (A)