2015 – 2018 Private Tutor, Ivy Education
- With Ivy I have had the opportunity to tutor pupils ranging in age from 6 to 18. Although my primary focus has been on English and Mathematics, I have helped students achieve top grades in Latin,
- History, Geography and even Agricultural Science. This is due to my balanced skills in both essay and science subjects, and a dedicated belief that by listening to the needs of the pupil and their carers I can enable self-directed learning in order to achieve desired results.
2015 – 2017 Coach, Coachbright
- Coachbright is a service that aims to bring 1:1 coaching sessions to sixth form students in a near-to-peer setting, utilizing self-reflection and independent action to achieve academic goals
2015 Senior Mentor, National Citizenship Service
- Here I provided ongoing pastoral support to 16 and 17 year-olds, which taught me how to engage with young people in both a residential and non-residential environment
- I also ran daily evening sessions in which I led lessons about topics such as key personal values, the media, voting and community