2015 – 2018 Private Tutor, Private Company
- I have taught students in person in the London area during my holidays from Exeter.
- I gained teaching experience in both primary and secondary education, as well as providing help with admissions (interviews, application forms), exam technique and mentoring.
- I have tutored students for school entrance exams at: 7+; 10+; 11+; 13+; 16+
- Subjects: Mathematics, English Literature, Geography, History, French, Spanish (120 hours)
- Levels: KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE/ IGCSE, AS-Level, A2-Level
2015 – 2017 Private Tutor, Private Company
- I tutored students via Skype and other online software during my time at University.
- I also developed an understanding of how to tutor to a group as well as international clients for whom English is not their first language (I am TEFL qualified).
- Subjects: English Language, Geography, History, French, Spanish (210 hours)
- Levels: GCSE/ IGCSE, AS-Level, A2-Level
2014 – 2017 University of Exeter
Law (LLB) – 2:1
All 7 core English law modules (electives: Family; Gender; Lethal Force & ECHR) with a module of French law. I also studied a French Language module (C1 CEFR)
2006 – 2014 City of London School
A-Levels – History (A*), English Literature (A), French (A), Geography (A)
IGCSEs – 9A*,1A (Core 6 and History, Geography, French, Spanish)