Specialism: Primary Learning Assessor & SEN Advisor
By measuring pupils’ academic attainment in key areas, Juliet creates bespoke learning support plans for individual students and recommends suitable resources for teaching and learning.
Areas of Expertise:
- Educational Assessment
- SEN Support
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Qualified Educational Assessor
- Learning Support Co-Ordinator
- Head of Special Needs
- Special Needs Co-Ordinator
- Class Teacher
- EFL Teacher
Juliet has spent over 20 years as an education professional, and has wide experience both in the classroom and as a fully qualified Educational Assessor. Starting as a class teacher and EFL teacher, Juliet then progressed to the position of SENCO and Head of Special Needs at a number of schools, establishing and running their Learning Support departments. She has worked for several leading London based preparatory schools, including Prospect House, Abingdon House and Falcons Schools, and has worked with a wide variety of primary aged students.
Throughout her career, Juliet’s focus has been on ensuring that students are receiving the highest quality support available, and that their individual needs are being recognised and met. Juliet’s professional qualifications coupled with her first-hand experience working in many London schools leave her very well placed to give targeted support and advice to a broad variety of students and families.
- Certificate in Education
- RSA Diploma in English as a Foreign Language
- British Dyslexia Association Diploma
- Associate Member of the British Dyslexia Association (AMBDA)
- Certificate in Competency in Educational Testing
- Member of the British Psychological Society (CCET)
- Certificate of Psychometric Testing, Assessment and Access Arrangements (CPT3A)