Peter’s extensive experience of the independent sector spans over forty years, eighteen as Headmaster of two prominent Prep Schools, Cumnor House in Surrey and Northcote Lodge in London. He is, therefore, able to draw on this wealth of knowledge and expertise to provide guidance on senior school selection, application processes, pre-tests, entrance examinations and interview technique for many of the top independent schools in London and prestigious HMC public schools further afield.
With a Master’s Degree in Educational Management and Administration, Peter has served as a governor of a London Prep School. He is also a former member of the Independent Association of Prep Schools (IAPS) and so is familiar with many Prep Schools in London, the south-east and beyond.
As a consultant, he continues to network and liaise with Heads and registrars to ensure that the senior school matches the ability, talents, personality and character of the individual child.
Peter was fantastic and was certainly a tremendous help to J and his advice was very constructive and beneficial. Please, please pass on our thanks. I would highly recommend him. A very valuable experience.Mrs S Wimbledon
Areas of Expertise
- Headmaster of Northcote Lodge Preparatory School, Wandsworth, London
- Chief Executive of Northwood Schools
- Teacher of Blackheath Preparatory School
- Governor of Blackheath Nursery and Preparatory School
- Headmaster and Member of IAPS of Cumnor House Preparatory School, South Croydon
- Teacher, Deputy Headmaster and Director of Sport of Northcote Lodge Preparatory School, Wandsworth, London
- Teacher and Assistant Master of St Dunstan’s College, London