Jo-Ann is a Clinical Director and Supervisor with over 20,000 hours of experience working with children and young adults with special educational needs, including Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, ADHD/ADD and mal adaptive behaviours.
Jo-Ann has clinical field experience working in the UK and throughout the Middle East and Africa in clinic and home settings. She has most recently worked for four years as the Director of Inclusive Education for an independent school in Dubai. She has experience of different national and international curricula and a proven record of accomplishment and providing strategies, leadership, direction and professional support to clients, parents, staff and schools.
Jo-Ann has worked with clients from initial diagnosis to eventual discharge and she is published author on multiple Special Educational Needs topics and a TEDx speaker.
Areas of Expertise
- SEN support
- Behaviour management
- Clinical Director/Founder of Jo Page Inclusion
- Director of Inclusive Education at GEMS Wellington International School
- Clinical Supervisor and Director at Child Early Intervention Medical Centre
- Senior Behaviour Therapist at Stepping Stones Centre for ASD
- ABA/Behavioural Management Therapist at Intervention Services for Autism and Development Delay (ISADD)
- MSc in Applied Behaviour Analysis, Queens University of Belfast
- PGDip in Special Educational Needs, Leeds Beckett University
- PGCE(I), University of Nottingham