Save £412 when you purchase our university bundle by the end of August, providing your child with the best possible chance of excelling in their university applications.
Your University Admissions Bundle includes:
- Adaptive Aptitude Test | value of £150
- Secondary Level Assessment x3 | value of £450
- Mock interview x3 | value of £990
- Personal Statement Review | value of £550
Bundle total value: £2140
Bundle price (including 5% SUMMER DISCOUNT): £1728
Terms and Conditions
- Our bundles are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- If a Client pays for a bundle product (such as the one on this page) with a discounted rate applied but chooses to cancel the service once it is in progress, Ivy Education will only refund the pro rata discounted rate of the unused services (rather than the ‘standard’ cost of the service).
- If a Client pays for a bundle product (such as the one on this page) with a
discounted rate applied but chooses to cancel the service once it is in
progress, the Client will repay Ivy Education the difference between the
‘standard’ cost of the service and the discounted rate of the services used so
- ‘Standard’ cost of the service means the relevant rate set out in Ivy Education’s Client Terms and Conditions, or any replacement Ivy Education publication.
Purchase your University Admissions Bundle
Save £412 when you purchase by the end of August!
Total: £0Pay with card
Sarah has been a great help and has given I lots of extremely helpful advice which has even lead to her changing her mind on the course she now wants to do at university.
I was going to write to you in any event to say that Sarah has been brilliant. She has provided an outstanding service, of the highest standard and advice that has been invaluable. She has been available at all hours and always provided rapid and helpful responses. Furthermore, she was able almost miraculously to step in and resolve a last minute crisis just before the deadline for filing T's form - only because she is so conscientious and reads her emails at all times, and has enormous experience. We have all been immensely impressed and are very, very grateful. We feel we owe her a deep debt of gratitude.